Saturday, December 19, 2015

This week's new releases

 Kristmess Village QuickPages and WordArt

These wonderful pre-made quickpages and word art clusters were made using my new Kristmess Village Collection, perfect for all your up coming holiday photos.  25% off for a limited time!!Kristmess Village
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.


December Daze Extra Bits

This super set of Extra Bits made to match my December Daze Collection.  This is collection is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in December!!   This pack of extra bits is a great addition to the main kit!

December Daze by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment