Friday, September 18, 2015

This week's new releases

This super set of Extra Bits made to match my September Daze Collection.  This is collection is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in September!!   This pack of extra bits is a great addition to the main kit!

September Daze Extras by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

Last day of Gotta Grab It

Just a little reminder that today is the last day of this month's Gotta Grab It Event.   Check out my new The Great Outdoors Collection.   This fun collection is perfect for scrapping your trips to the lake, camping out, nature trails and so much more!  Packs are available individually for just $1 each or as one easy purchase bundle!
GGI from Kristmess
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment