Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gotta Grab some CAKE!

Gotta Pixel's Gotta Grab It
I have a super new digital scrapbooking collection in the store today for this month's Gotta Grab It!  Check out my new Kristmess Robins Collection.  All the packs are just $1 each!!

Kristmess Robins by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Digitals' Create a Kit Event

I have another brand new Collection in my Digitals store too today!  Check out my new Heavenly Kristmess CollectionAll packs are just $1.50 each!

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=Heavenly+Kristmess&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=203&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=&x=11&y=6
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my Digitals store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment