Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's Gotta Grab It time again!! + I'm Featured Designer at Digitals!!

Check out my new Get Your Skates On Collection which I have in the store for this month's Gotta Grab It Event!  This super digital scrapbooking collection is great for any hockey lovers out there!!  Available in 4 team colours!!  Each mini kit contains unique items, so collect them all for a super mega kit to scrap your little hockey man!!  Purchase the packs individually or check out  the new GGI Bundle available for your convenience!

Gotta Grab It from Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.


Plus I am Featured Designer at Digitals this week and I have a great little add-on to this wonderful kit available for you!!!  Pick up pieces of my new Get Your Skates On - Team Green daily in my Digitals Store over the next two weeks!!!

 
If you'd rather not wait around to pick each piece up on a daily basis, or you just miss a day or two this kit is also available for purchase in my Digitals Store.    

And, just one more thing, my store is 30% off for the next couple of weeks too!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment