Friday, September 20, 2013

This week's new releases

I have some wonderful new digital scrapbooking products in my store this week, check out these super QuickPages and WordArt  Clusters which were made using my new Happy Birthday Collection.  These new QuickPages and WordArt packs are marked down 25% off for a limited time!
Happy Birthday QP & WA

Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Rock On Collection
My new Rock On Collection is now up in my Digitals store too!



Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Sleuthin' Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic digital scrapbooking essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my Sleuthin' Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet.  Discounted to an affordable price!   Check out the entire Sleuthin Collection HERE

Sleuthin' Trio by Kristmess

Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

 




No comments:

Post a Comment