Saturday, August 24, 2013

This week's new releases

I now have my new Happy Birthday Collection up in my Digitals store, everything is 30% off, as is my entire store for the next few days!!!

Happy Birthday Page Kit



Happy Birthday Shabby Papers




Happy Birthday Alphabet




Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Also I have these wonderful new extras up in my Gotta Pixel Store, they'll be up at Digitals within the next couple of days.   These are also 30% off, as is my entire store for the next few days!


Check out these great new clustered borders I made with my new Happy Birthday Collection!  These great borders are a great addition to the main kit or just use them with your favourite background papers for quick and easy digital scrapbooking projects.  These along with the rest of my store are currently 30% off for a limited time!

Happy Birthday Borders by Kristmess


These wonderful stacked papers made using my Happy Birthday Collection.  These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick digital scrapbook  layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Happy Birthday Stacked Papers by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Don't forget both my GottaPixel  and Digitals stores are on sale 30% off for the next few days!

Kristmess Back 2 school sale



No comments:

Post a Comment