Friday, June 14, 2013

This week's new Releases!

Smokin' Page Kit

Did you miss out on this month's Gotta Grab It?  Here is a second chance for you to pick up my pieces!  I now have the full page kit in the stores and this and all the matching packs are 30% off!!  This Page Kit was made as part of my Smokin' Collection.  This collection is great for many types of layouts from your children playing with toy fire trucks to your local fire fighter saving lives.


Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Kitty Love Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic digital scrapbooking essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my Kitty Love Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabets.  Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out my entire Kitty Love Collection, everything is 30% off!

Kitty Love Trio by Kristmess

Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment