Saturday, June 8, 2013

Gotta Grab this too ...

I have just added some great new stacked papers to the store.  These wonderful stacked papers are made using my new Smokin' Collection, this digital scrapbooking collection is great for many types of layouts from your children playing with toy fire trucks to your local fire fighter saving lives.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Smokin' Stacked Papers by Kristmess

Part of this week's Gotta Grab It event these wonderful papers are just $1 until Tuesday!  Check out my entire Smokin' Collection HERE, all packs are  just $1 each!!

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store

No comments:

Post a Comment