Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's time for CAKE!!

I have a just added my new Boo-Boos & Ouchees Page Kit up in the Digitals store and I've marked it down 40% off during Digitals' Create A Kit Event too!!

Boo-Boos & Ouchees Page Kit

 
Now available at Gotta Pixel and Digitals

And for this month's CAKE at Digitals, I have added some super matching extras to this kit.  Check out this pack of 2 unique alphabets and some super Shabby Papers too!  Both just $1.50 each for a limited time!

Boo-Boos & Ouchees Alphabets


Boo-Boos & Ouchees Shabby Papers


Find these and all my other products right HERE in my Digitals Store.

Kathryn and I also have some great new packs in our Kits 4 Kids Store at Digitals, again all matching this month's CAKE colours and just $1.50 per pack!  Check out these wonderful packs:

Miss Dottie Spots Elements



Miss Dottie Spots Papers



Mr Brad Plaid Elements



Mr Brad Plaid Papers



Dottie & Brad Extras



Find these and all our other products right HERE in our Kits4Kids Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment