Monday, July 9, 2012

Featured Kit: Bloomers

Hey it's Monica, (ct member). It's my turn to show you the Featured Kit!!

This week it's Bloomers!  I love the colors of this kit!  The flowers and paper are amazing!  I love the clusters she has in the stores.  Perfect for making a quick layout when you are not sure what to do.  And the Shabby Papers are awesome!  I love the lace border she used on a couple of them.  This is an amazing collection!

Here is the Bloomer Collection by Kristmess Designs!

How about some Amazing CT Inspiration.

I made this layout with it.  I love to make pages that show off the growth of my children. So this is my baby girl who's not so much a baby anymore!
This is a beautiful spring kit full of wonderful floral and bright colors.   Great for all you Spring pages and many more.  I know you are wondering where you can get this!  


You can pick up any of the pieces of this collection at Gotta Pixel or Digitals!

No comments:

Post a Comment