Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Gotta Grab It $1 products

Lemon Squeezy Clustered Borders

Check out these deliciously fresh clustered borders, matching this month's Gotta Grab It. Use these clustered borders with the main kit or just add them to your favorite background papers for a quick and easy layout.


 Lemon Squeezy Stacked Papers

These wonderful stacked papers made using my Lemon Squeezy collection.

These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.

I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.


Lemon Squeezy QuickPages


 Lemon Squeezy Page Clusters


Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment