Monday, April 30, 2012

Are You Into Genealogy?

Hi, I'm Nancy Marti, a member of the Creative Team for Kristmess.  I have been researching my family for over 15 years now.  When it was finally time to start putting the book together that tied it all into a cohesive narrative, I decided I wanted something more than a black and white photo on a page.  When I found this gorgeous collection I was so excited!  Not only can I use it for genealogy but it is versatile enough to use for all types of layouts.   The best part - it is 40% off from April 30 thru May 6th so be sure to grab the whole collection and get it at a great bargain!

This collection contains the main kit " In the Genes" as well as "In the Genes Shabbies",  "In the Genes Alpha", "In the Genes Stacked Papers", "In the Genes Clustered Borders"  "In the Genes Quickpages" and "In the Genes Tree Builder".  You can find this collection at Gotta Pixel and  Digital Scrapbook Pages so head over to your favorite shop and grab it now!




Here is the layout I created for my grandparents, John and Myrtle Vinyard Watters.  Oddly, our family name alternates from one "t" to two "t's" throughout history and the newspaper that printed the account of their elopement used one "t".  This is the type of thing that makes genealogy fun and challenging!



In looking through the gallery for inspiration, I also found these gorgeous layouts created with this kit and, as you can see, they are not all genealogy related because this kit works for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment