Friday, October 7, 2011

Final day of Digitals Birthday Blog Train and SALE!

It's day 7 and time for the last freebie as we chug into the station!  But first I'd like to thank everyone again for their lovely comments, it's so nice to get a thank you now and again!  So thank you to all who took the time to comment.  Now let me remind you that both of my stores are still on sale 30% off until the end of today, this is the last day so take advantage of this sale while you can!!!

Today's freebie is a wonderful clustered frame made using my Strawberry Kisses Page Kit, again I've added the Trio to both of my stores at a great discount.

Strawberry Kisses Trio


and check out these matching QuickPages too!

Strawberry Kisses QuickPages



All available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

And now back to the blog train, a reminder of who is participating:

Sorry this download is no longer available, why not sign up to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies, thanks!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as as button! Your gifts are just wonderful and I love the level of resource materials behind each one! Thank you for your beautiful work and participation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! Blogger is finally letting me onto blogs and comment forms so I missed a lot but at least I'm able to say thanks for what I'm getting. I appreciate your time and talent!

    Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete