Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spotlight Designer at Gotta Pixel

December is my month to be 'in the spotlight' at Gotta Pixel!  I will be featured designer during the last week of December but my entire store is on sale 30% off for the whole month!!  During the month you can pick up daily freebies from 3 other designers and myself (mine will be in the store from 22 - 28th Dec) which all co-ordinate with each other.  This week A+ Designs is hosting the freebies, and the other designers later this month will be my good friend Kathryn Estry, SpinkyDink Designs and myself.   If you are a Gotta Pixel, Pixel Club subscriber, you can pick up the whole month's downloads in just a few clicks in the members download area!  If you are not yet a Pixel Club member then now could be a very good time to join!!  See the store for details on that, it is very good value for money and loads of new stuff is added each month. 

Go to my Gotta Pixel store HERE

1 comment: