Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 6 of Digitals Blog Train.

Our journey on this train is almost to an end, just one more stop now.  Today I have this lovely cluster frame for you all made using my It'Snow Fun Page Kit.

Today you pick up my It'Snow Fun Page Kit, Alphabet, QuickPages and Holiday Photo Cards for 30% off.










Find all these for 30% off today only, right HERE in my Digitals Store


Oops sorry this link has expired, why not subscirbe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!  Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a million for sharing your talents with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the cool free stuff! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete