Sunday, December 26, 2010

Choo Choo! Climb on board the Digitals Blog Train!

It's time for another Digitals Blog Train!  This time I have 7 wonderful products created for you by myself and my amazingly tallented Creative Team, each day for the next 7 days I'll post a new freebie for you so keep checking back daily!   Each freebie has been made using a different of my winter and holiday Page Kits and each day the corresponding kit will be marked down 30% off for that day, at my Digitals Store.    To start off, today I have this beautiful QuickPage which has been made for you by one of my CT members, Chris, aka cbranch.

This wonderful QuickPage was made using my Kristmess Time Page Kit which has been marked down 30% off for today only, along with all these matching extras too!!  Check them all out they're all 30% off!!









Find all these 30%off right HERE in my Digitals Store.

Oops sorry this link has expired, why not subscirbe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!  Thanks.   

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable free page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quick page!! Thanks for the lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete