Tuesday, October 5, 2010

$1 & $2 Pixel deals at GP and Digitals Grab Bag Reveal!!

 It's Tuesday once again and this week I have some brand new Halloween packs for you which you can pick up for just $1 each today only, at Gotta Pixel, and not only that but I've marked the matching kit Bootiful Nite, down to just $2 also for today only!!


Digitals birthday celebrations are still going on and my store is still on sale 30% off until 8th Oct so pop in there to pick up a bargain or two!! 

 And I still have my Commercial Use grab bag available, well I know you are all just dying to see what's inside my CU Grab Bag so I've decided to give you a peek!  I'll reveal 1 product over the next 3 days so here's the first

CU Spotty Dotty Layered Paper Templates


Pop back tomorrow to see the second of these amazing packs which are inside my grab bag!! 
Oh yeah and if you'd like to buy my Grab Bag you can pick it up right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment