Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Cards


It's almost Valentine's Day, and this year instead of spending mega dollars in the card stores I decided to make my own.... I mean, why not? We have all these gorgeous supplies at our finger tips!

I used a kit Kristina (Kristmess) made earlier called Bee Mine, as I wanted some non-traditional colors... and here is how they turned out... :)

Here are the links to the Bee Mine Page Kit at:

Gotta Pixel:

Or at Digitals:


Have fun!


Nancy aka physioscrapper





5 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I love the non-traditional colors. That little bee is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy those are great cards! The one with a ribbon looks very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great ideas, Nancy! Your samples are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristina, I have given you an award on my blog here: http://thehappydandelion.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute Nancy. I have this kit, and the cards give me new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete