Monday, October 5, 2009

Urgh blog problems!!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for your lovely comments!  I have now set the Day 5 like to public - really sorry I forgot to do that last night!!   

Unfortunatly I can not seem to do much about the picture, when I go into edit to change it is fine.  I will ask my wonderful blog lady to see if she can fix it, if not I'll just delete it.  The links are still there though, it's just annoying!!  But if you click on the links it will still take you to the downloads. 

Sorry about these troubles, hopefully we'll get that preview sorted soon.  Thanks. 

3 comments:

  1. Hmm you picture is covering your entire post and I can't see day 5. I keep clicking on everything and all it does it shows a bigger picture of your paper preview. THanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Day 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see day 3 but I cannot find day 4 or 5
    you are having blog problems, so sorry but thanks for day 3.

    ReplyDelete