Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Urgh blog problems AGAIN!!!

Oh shoot!  Why am I always the one to have all the blog problems!!!  Okay everyone, I see that the blog is a total mess.  I don't really know what to do about it though.  Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it??  I really want to be able to post my previews, however if I still can't do anything soon I guess I'll just delete them all.  So please check back and see if I've made any progress at all!!  In the mean time I'll see what I can do.  Thanks for your patience. 

2 comments:

  1. Sure wish I could help you but I'm sure someone will !!!!!!!
    TY so very much for day 5!!!!!!!!!!
    Will check back later for 6!!!!!
    HUGE GIANT HUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I did was go into my internet options - advanced tab- and check the box to "Do not show images" ... then I was able to click the links... after that, I reset "show pictures".. TY again, for all these cool graphics!

    ReplyDelete