Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh shuggs!

I've set download 7 to public now - sorry about that. I'm having a bad day / week!!!! I've also smallened the preview of the beach doodles so it doesn't cover the link too much. One thing I've noticed, if you want to join my mailing list (just subscribe in the top right corner) that will work fo you. I am subscribed to my own blog (yeah I know crazy!!) and the e-mails are coming through fine, I think it's just the way the blog looks that's all haywire. So if you want to do that and I will re-post all the links from 4 - 8 tomorrow instead of just 8 and then you should get them. I don't really know what else to do, sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Thanx for trying! I know you've been so %*#&&@*@ about your blog! Don't worry, we understand. thanx for all the wonderful graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the colorful papers this week! Sorry you are having so much trouble with your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOU WONDERFUL B.D. PAPERS. THEY ARE SO COOL...

    ReplyDelete