Tuesday, October 13, 2009

$1 Pixel Days at Gotta Pixel

It's tuesday again already and this week I've just put up a little add on to my Rubber Ducky collection. It's a little girly add on as I noticed that my main kit turned out quite boyish with all the blues so I decided to do a little girly add on! I've just uploaded it to my Gotta Pixel store and have marked it down to just $1 (tuesday only) and put it in the $1 Pixel catagory.



Also it's the last day of the Gotta Grab It too, so if you want this great kit at a very good price and haven't picked it up yet then this is your last chance. I have added two more great sets to this the other day too which I forgot to blog about so here they are:

Rubber Ducky Alphabet

and

Rubber Ducky Mulberry Papers



You can pick up each of the main Rubber Ducky kit, the alpha and mulberry papers plus this new Girly Add On for just $1 each TODAY ONLY!!! Go check out my Gotta Pixel Store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment