Thursday, July 30, 2009

Polar Express Day 8

Well the Polar Express Blog Train is coming to an end, this is day 8, your 8th and final page, but I do hope you'll pop back again tomorrow to pick up all the little bits and pieces to go with this brag book. HERE is page 8 for you. Days 6&7 are still available but I have taken day 5 down now. Thanks again to all of you who have left me lovely comments, I do so very much appreciate them!

(The downloads have now expired, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on any more freebies!)

Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day of my 30% off Sale at Digitals and also the last day of my Christmas and Winter products sale at Scrapdish.

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous album!! Thanks very much for the lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for day 8, it's been a fun ride : ) Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a beautiful album! Thanks for sticking with all the DL challenges and keeping things up a little longer - you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx from a grateful old lady for 8 days of wonderful downloads. I can hardly wait to unzip and get to work. It’s truly Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous page, this is a beautiful brag book, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all these beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the gifts!

    ReplyDelete