Monday, July 27, 2009

Polar Express Day 4

These days are passing way too quickly! HERE is page 4. I'm hopeing that all the links are working okay now! I'll be removing day 1 soon so make sure you've got that one. Thanks for all your comments, I know I don't say it enough but I do appreciate them. Thanks. Don't forget to search my store for the surprise and remember also my entire Digitals store is on sale 30%off until 31st July!!

Oh I start to get fed up about this! I'm sick of downloads not working. I've put the files back on Media fire now Day 3 and Day 4. Grab them while you can and enjoy these freebies, it's unlikely I'll be doing another blog train again. I just don't have the time for this hassle.

Sorry but the links have expired now, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss anymore freebies! Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks very much - love the album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for day 4. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No the link are not working for me - please go back to 4-shared

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Really great pages!
    The links are ok. Just remove the .html at the end of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get the file to download properly. It downloads and when it is done the folder is a spamed html file. How do I get it? I have been having issues all 4 days with the download site that is being used. Maybe give 2 download options like 4shared or mediafire along with yours. I really like your pages, but can not seem to get this one to work at all. **Suzan** suzankurtz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had any trouble from my end. thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much, sorry you are having such a hassle with the links. Please don't stop the trains, we all love the freebies and are thankful for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! I posted a huge comment on day 5 - so I won't take too much time here... Other than to say - THANK YOU!
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete