Thursday, July 23, 2009

Christmas in July at Digitals!

So you can't wait 'till it's Christmas again?! Well personally I think time goes too fast anyway but still, we are having Christmas in July at Digitals and boy do we have some fun in store for you!! Join us as we take a ride on the Polar Express Blog Train, hide goodies in our stores and of course what is an event without a big sale?!!


I'll have my store 30% off throughout the whole event so take a peek for some bargains and while you are there why not search for this graphic:If you find it you'll find a super gift from me! Why not take a browse through the other designers stores while you are there as lots of designers have hidden gifts in their stores for you.

Each day during this 8 day event I will be offering you a beautiful Brag Book page, so keep coming back each day to pick up all the pieces. I hope you like surprises becuase that's what this brag book will have to be for the moment as I am running a little late and have not had time to make the preview yet to show you what you'll be getting! I'll get that up as soon as I can, in the mean time HERE is today's page!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely contribution. Hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 18 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete