Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Alpha Beads and a FREEBIE!!

I've just added some new Alpha Beads into all my stores. These alpha beads are great becuase you can customise them to match with your kits!!! They come in a Personal use version and a Commercial Use version!! They are super easy to use, just put some colour or a paper behind each bead and they'll match the kit you are using!
This kit is now available
at Gotta Pixel, ScrapDish and Digitals

And here are some details

Now I bet you are wondering where the freebie is? Well here it is, 1 'Spring' word art, made with my new alpha beads, this co-ordinates with my new Nature's Re-Birth kit now available in all my stores. I've also included a free sample bead so you can see how they work and see if you like them before you buy them. And that's not all, I've thrown in a special surprize discount coupon for my CU version of these Alpha Beads just incase you do like them, you can save a few pennies when you buy them! So here's the freebie:


You can download it HERE for a limited time.


No comments:

Post a Comment