Friday, January 13, 2017

This week's new releases

It has been a very busy year so far for me!!  I've been adding some of my products into GingerScraps, Daisies & Dimples and My Memories!!  Trying to get caught up with everything is challenging and I dare say it will take me the entire year to totally get myself sorted.  However in the mean time I will slowly continue to get my products up everywhere.   I have added some older things and even managed to get some great new products up too!!  Check out my new Winter Wonderland Collection:



Now available at  GingerScraps  and  Daisies & Dimples.
Coming Soon to My Memories

I've also added some of my Stacked Paper Templates to both GingerScraps and Daisies & Dimples and have added this great bundle too!



Now available at  GingerScraps  and  Daisies & Dimples

Plus I've got my Chill Out Collection up at both Ginger GingerScraps  and  Daisies & Dimples


Now available at  GingerScraps ,  Daisies & Dimples and My Memories
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment