Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Huge Retiring Products SALE ~ up to 90% off!!

As most of you know by now Gotta Pixel will be closing it's doors at the end the year.  I will be moving to a new store at GingerScraps but I will not be taking all of my goodies with me.  I am retiring over 100 products which will NOT be in my new store.   Now is your chance to pick up these products if you've had your eye on any.   Check out the RETIRING SOON section of the store to find out what is retiring.  Individual retiring products are 60% off, Retiring Trios are 70% off and I have added 4 HUGE mega bundles each around 90% off!!!  Everything else in my store is 40% off, now is also a great time to pick up these products as although I will eventually get them in my new store I probably won't get everything up there straight away!!
Retiring product from Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment